SPECIAL ORDER: 3-4 weeks preparation time needed.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- Flame resistant
- Tecasafe Fabric: 48% modacrylic, 37% Lyocell, 15% Para-Aramid
Arc rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm2 - NFPA 2112
- One piece, topstitched lay-flat collar
- One piece bi-swing action back (pleated for added movement)
- Two-way concealed Nomex taped brass breakaway zipper
- Concealed snap at top of zipper at neck
- Two angled chest pockets with concealed zip closure
- Hi-Vis taping at critical areas - over shoulder, across upper back and on upper arm
- Two inset lower front pockets
- Two patch back pockets with concealed snap closures
- Pencil pocket on left bicep
- One piece rule pocket on right leg
- Elastic waist inserts in back
- Insect Shield logo on right sleeve
- Note that there is a price increase for sizes 52 and above.
- Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Built-in insect protection™
Insect Shield® technology converts clothing and gear into effective, long-lasting and convenient insect protection. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel is EPA-registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums), including those that can carry dangerous illnesses such as Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus or Zika virus.
Apparel repellency lasts through 70 washes.
Invisible & Odorless
Built-In insect protection. Only the bugs can tell it's there.
Appropriate for use by the entire family.
Tested & Proven
Recommended by leading doctors and public health experts.
Protects against insects that can carry Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus, and Zika virus.
Year Round Protection
Insects such as ticks can survive through winter. It is important to stay protected all year round.
Back to Flame Resistant Insect Repellent Workwear