Women's Insect Repellent Protection Leggings
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- EPA-registered permethrin repellent built into the fabric
- Charcoal Heather: 92% cotton, 8% spandex 6.5 oz.
- Black: 94% cotton, 6% spandex 6.5 oz.
- Elastic waistband
- Full length
- Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Shop All Women's Insect Repellent Clothes
Built-in insect protection™
Insect Shield® technology converts clothing and gear into effective, long-lasting and convenient insect protection. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel is EPA-registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums), including those that can carry dangerous illnesses such as Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus or Zika virus.
Apparel repellency lasts through 70 washes.
Invisible & Odorless
Built-In insect protection. Only the bugs can tell it's there.
Appropriate for use by the entire family.
Tested & Proven
Recommended by leading doctors and public health experts.
Protects against insects that can carry Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus, and Zika virus.
Year Round Protection
Insects such as ticks can survive through winter. It is important to stay protected all year round.
Back to Insect Repellent Pants on Sale