Men's Insect Repellent Long Sleeve Field Shirt
Clearance: All Sales are Final, No Returns or Exchanges
Shop All Men's Insect Repellent Shirts
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- EPA-registered permethrin repellent built into the fabric
- 100% cotton, 3.5oz.
- Velcro-close box pleat front pockets
- Roll-up sleeve with tabs
- Vented back
- Light color horn-tone buttons
- Insect Shield logo on right sleeve
- Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Built-in insect protection™
Insect Shield® technology converts clothing and gear into effective, long-lasting and convenient insect protection. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel is EPA-registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums), including those that can carry dangerous illnesses such as Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus or Zika virus.
Apparel repellency lasts through 70 washes.
Invisible & Odorless
Built-In insect protection. Only the bugs can tell it's there.
Appropriate for use by the entire family.
Tested & Proven
Recommended by leading doctors and public health experts.
Protects against insects that can carry Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus, and Zika virus.
Year Round Protection
Insects such as ticks can survive through winter. It is important to stay protected all year round.
Back to Insect Repellent Workwear Shirts