- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- EPA-registered permethrin repellent built into the fabric
- Flame resistant
- NFPA 2112
- Arc rating ATPV 8.4 calories/cm2
- 7 oz.
- Fabric: 48% Modacrylic/37% Lyocell/15% Pararamid
- Gusset side seam for ease of movement
- Banded, top-stitched button down collar
- Two chest pockets w/ flap closures and sewn in pencil stall
- Placket front with button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Top-stitched cuff
- Straight back yoke
- Long sleeve, button front
- Insect Shield logo on right sleeve
- Note that there is a price increase for sizes 2XL and above.
- Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Built-in insect protection™
Insect Shield® technology converts clothing and gear into effective, long-lasting and convenient insect protection. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel is EPA-registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums), including those that can carry dangerous illnesses such as Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus or Zika virus.