Why spray permethrin on clothing yourself when we can do it for you? Just ship us your clothes, we'll treat them with permethrin and ship them back! What could be easier?
- Garments must be washed prior to sending to Insect Shield for treatment.
- A pair of socks counts as 1 item.
- Undergarments are not permitted for Insect Shield Treatment.
- Only sewn garments can be treated; not fabric.
- Items cannot be treated if the care label reads "Dry Clean Only".
- Other items that are unsuitable include items that list:
- Waterproof, water-resistant, line-dry or do not tumble dry on their label
- Shrinkage: Please note that the Insect Shield treatment will cause shrinkage. Slightly more than a first wash.
- The checkout process will include return shipping via FedEx Ground based on the number of items and your location.
- Please print out a copy of your receipt and include it in the box with your shipment of clothing.