Why spray permethrin on clothing yourself when we can do it for you? Just ship us your clothes, we'll treat them with permethrin and ship them back! What could be easier?
- Garments must be washed prior to sending to Insect Shield for treatment, especially new items.
- A pair of socks counts as 1 item.
- Undergarments are not permitted for Insect Shield Treatment.
- Only sewn garments can be treated; not fabric.
- Items cannot be treated if the care label reads "Dry Clean Only".
- Other items that are unsuitable include items that list:
- Waterproof, water-resistant, line-dry or do not tumble dry on their label
Shrinkage: Please note that the Insect Shield treatment will cause shrinkage. Slightly more than a first wash.
For multiple items, try our permethrin treatment service with prepaid shipping.
- The checkout process will include return shipping via FedEx Ground based on the number of items and your location.
- Please print out a copy of your receipt and include it in the box with your shipment of clothing.
- Treatment must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
Treating Your Clothes is as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Send in your favorite outdoor clothes
2. We treat them and send them back to you
3. You enjoy odorless and long-lasting insect protection
2 Convenient Options to Insect Shield Your Clothes
Now you can get your own favorite clothing treated and just like other Insect Shield apparel, the repellency added to your clothes is invisible, odorless, EPA-registered and lasts through 70 washings. And we’ve made it even easier for you...
Get Started with Per Piece
The Per Piece option is a great way to try the Insect Shield Your Clothes program or to treat a specific number of items. Send in as few as 1 item, or 20+ and we'll add our advanced Insect Shield protection for peace of mind.
Get Started with Easy Packs
The Easy Pack option is a convenient way to send in multiple items to be treated. Skip the hassle of hunting down box, and pay a flat rate for a pre-paid envelope. Fill the envelope with your items, and we'll treat all of them.
Back to Tick Repellent Clothing & Gear