SPECIAL ORDER: 3-4 weeks preparation time needed.
Men's Insect Repellent Tecasafe® Flame Resistant Uniform Shirt w/ Hi-Vis
Shop All Men's Insect Repellent Workwear
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- EPA-registered permethrin repellent built into the fabric
- Flame resistant
- Tecasafe fabric: 48% modacrylic, 37% Lyocell, 15% Para-Aramid
- Hi-Vis taping on upper arms
Arc rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm2 - NFPA 2112
- Long sleeve, button front
- Gusset side seam to allow ease of movement
- Banded topstitched collar
- Placket front with button closure
- Insect Shield logo on right sleeve
- Note that there is a price increase for sizes 2XL and above.
- Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Built-in insect protection™
Insect Shield® technology converts clothing and gear into effective, long-lasting and convenient insect protection. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel is EPA-registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums), including those that can carry dangerous illnesses such as Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus or Zika virus.
Apparel repellency lasts through 70 washes.
Invisible & Odorless
Built-In insect protection. Only the bugs can tell it's there.
Appropriate for use by the entire family.
Tested & Proven
Recommended by leading doctors and public health experts.
Protects against insects that can carry Lyme disease, malaria, West Nile virus, and Zika virus.
Year Round Protection
Insects such as ticks can survive through winter. It is important to stay protected all year round.
Back to Insect Repellent Workwear